Full Time Contract
Oknha Oum Chhay Street
Siem Reap Province
Angkor Hospital for Children (AHC) is a non-profit, paediatric healthcare organization in Siem Reap. AHC is looking for a highly motivated individuals who can fill the currently vacant position of a New Business Officer to strengthen our current team. The majority of AHC’s budget is funded through internationally based foundations and trusts. This role will be primarily responsible for prospecting new donors and writing thorough and comprehensive concept notes and proposals to ensure the organisational fundraising target is met.
The successful applicant will be a person who is highly motivated to learn and further develop their skills working for a NGO non-profit hospital.
- Identify new high-value donors / funding opportunities (government, non-governmental, corporate, foundations, individuals) for AHC to partner with
- Facilitate all aspects of project management for proposal development – initial request for proposal (RFP) review/analysis, template creation, information gathering, scheduling for input, review and consolidation of proposal
- Lead the design, development and delivery of persuasive proposals in collaboration with relevant hospital departments and in line with AHC’s strategic plan
- Accountable for creating and delivering a winning proposal for each assigned opportunity, with a grant value ranging between $50,000 - $250,000 per annum, and ensuring full compliance to proposal requirements
- Provide input on the continuous improvement of the proposal development process, as well as maintenance of knowledge databases
- Manage a portfolio of existing donors and cultivate relationships with new or lapsed funders
- Work collaboratively with Fundraising team, senior hospital management and other hospital units to acquire information and feedback
- Update / develop AHC’s proposal templates and organisational summary information
- Write quality donor reports and support donor engagement (e.g. visits) as required
- Have a Bachelor degree or higher qualification in business, marketing, communications, development, or other related fields
- Accomplished proposal writer with excellent writing/editing capabilities and strong analytical/research skills, ideally in a health-related field
- Experience in sourcing and writing winning proposals valued over $50,000
- Skilled in self-management, balancing competing priorities, and working against multiple deadlines
- Strong project management skills - planning, execution, issue resolution
- Effective in clearly articulating solutions and consolidating multiple streams of input into cohesive and readable narrative
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to maintain working files and revisions of documents
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Ability to handle and use constructive feedback in order to make needed changes to proposals
- Team player with the proven ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Superior English writing skills
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to fill in and submit an Application for Employment (available at HR Department or download from http://angkorhospital.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Application-Form-PDF.pdf along with Curriculum Vitae, Cover letter and eligible Certificate of degree to: Angkor Hospital for Children, Tep Vong Road & Umchhay Street, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap province‐district, PO Box 50, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia. Tel: (855) 63 963 409, 099 610 885, 069 818 773 or via email: email@example.com.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview and submitted applications will not be returned.