Are you a self-starter? Do you enjoy working on several projects ? Are you a great problem solver with the gift of communication? Do you have a passion to see change and create opportunity for students?
Creative Connections, a premier provider of College and Career Readiness for K-12 students, is looking for a dynamic Administrative Coordinator for the 2018-2019 school year in the NYC area.
As an Administrative Coordinator a typical day might include the following:
- Corresponding with Success Coaches regarding visits, field trips and school events
- Coordinating College Access Field Trips
- Creating, organizing and inputting data from surveys
- Assisting with payroll and PTO tracking
- Assisting in the organization and implementation of trainings and workshops
- Maintaining the coach google drive folders
- Create content for Social Media pages
- General administrative support to staff and program managers
- A great support system that is invested in your growth
- Interactive hands-on training
- A vibrant office culture
- Opportunities to dive into your professional interest areas in ways that contribute to the growth of Creative Connections
- Experience working in an administrative position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Dropbox, Adobe Suite and more
- A love for creating content for social media
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and staff
- Excellent social and communication skills
- An interest in the field of Youth Development and Community Based Organizations.
- Preferred someone looking for long-term work with potential for growth.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If interested, please submit a resume and a cover letter. Please do not call.
Creative Connections is an equal opportunity employer. Creative Connections does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment Is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.