Summary The Administrative Assistant manages a variety of office activities and provides confidential high –level assistance to the President and other members of the leadership team. Duties include general clerical, database management, patient contact representative and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.The Administrative Assistant contributes to the mission of helping those in need of bone marrow/stem cell transplants by providing a variety of administrative services in support of the programs and direct services to the organization.
- Provide administrative support to the President and leadership team.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of patient, staff and agency information.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Participates in coordinating or leading special projects as directed by the President
- Manages and coordinates translation/review projects
- Serves as a liaison between the patients and the President
- Assists the President with the Patient services activities.
- Participate in activities as needed.
- Assist other staff members as requested by the President
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent demonstrated organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-leaner, proactive and able to work independenly.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work quickly, and work over pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Etc.)
- Spanish speaking required.
- Quickbooks experience a plus.
- Salesforce Database a plus.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required