5 Prospect Hill Road
Admissions/Sales Associates perform the essential function of welcoming all guests to Naumkeag. They inform guests of the various tours and programs available that day while helping to orient the guests to the property. They are crucial as ambassadors of The Trustees, with a focus on increasing membership sales for the site. When not assigned to Admissions, Sales Associates sell merchandise from The Shop at Naumkeag. This is a seasonal, part-time position.
· Review the available tours/programs and provide excellent customer service in terms of history, tours, policies of the site, etc.
· Promote member benefits and sell memberships
· Operate the POS system with facility in order to serve guests in a timely manner.
· Able to provide general product knowledge of items being sold in both enterprise zones: The Shop at Naumkeag and The Welcome Center/Oak Café.
· Maintain stock in The Welcome Center and The Shop at Naumkeag. This includes, but is not limited to: restocking, maintaining/adjusting merchandising as needed, maintaining correct signage, and daily maintenance/cleaning of spaces and displays.
· 1-3 years of previous retail experience.
· Able to provide respectful, exceptional customer service to all guests with a friendly, courteous, and confident demeanor.
· Comfortable learning and using POS system, handling cash, and making credit card sales.
· Able to commit to the position for the entire season (April through November).
· Availability to work at least one day each weekend, some evenings, and some weekends.
For more information or to apply go to http://www.thetrustees.org/about- us/employment/ No Phone calls.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more info or to apply go to http://www.thetrustees.org/about- us/employment/ No Phone calls.