Details: Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits offered.
Join the movement that is sweeping the globe! Girl Rising is educating and empowering girls around the world and igniting change in schools, communities, and more. Through the power of storytelling --- film, TV, comic books, radio, curriculum and more -- Girl Rising raises awareness about the benefits of educating girls and helps to forever end gender inequality. This is an opportunity for your talent to have a global impact.
We are looking for a jack-of-all trades who can juggle multiple projects and isn’t afraid to take on new challenges. As the production and operations coordinator, you will be responsible for managing video content, archiving projects and assets, and helping coordinate all aspects of production in the Los Angeles office. You will also be responsible for day-to-day administrative duties.
- Maintain and oversee the organization’s LTFS archives, server system, equipment, and hard drives
- Organize all video content on Vimeo and YouTube
- Track production budgets
- Send out Vimeo links to the funders and staff
- Coordinate runs to support the day-to-day post-production office needs
- Intake video requests and coordinate production and delivery
- Support Chief Creative officer and team with campaign and pre-production research
- Organize/track video deliverables, releases, and final masters
- Reconcile monthly expense reports
- Coordinate asset delivery for special events (design, video, and auction items etc)
- Manage Girl Rising’s online store including reporting film and merchandise sales, tracking inventory, coordinating with fulfillment warehouse, new product development, vendor procurement, provide occasional customer service, maintain Shopify and VHX website, and coordinate wholesale orders.
- Provide general office support and scheduling for Chief Creative Officer
- Strong understanding of post-production workflow
- 1-2 years experience working in film or media
- Experience with Google Drive and Basecamp
- Experience with archiving--preferably with LTFS tapes
- Experience with ChronSync or similar programs
- Attention to detail
- Patience and flexibility
- Ability to quickly turn around projects/assets to meet deadlines
- Experience in MS Office
- Light editing skills in Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro 7
- Experience with Adobe Lightroom
- Team Player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit the below to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line - Production and Operations Coordinator
- Cover letter
Candidates must possess current and valid U.S. Work Authorization and be eligible to work for a
U.S. employer without sponsorship.
Girl Rising is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.