600 Maryland Ave, SW, Ste 835W
The National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC) is in need of a dynamic, self-motivated Program Manager to assist with the association’s epilepsy center accreditation program and other initiatives. NAEC seeks someone who is detail-oriented and able to accurately work with large amounts of data in our member database.
NAEC’s Program Manager will work collaboratively with NAEC’s Executive Director and Deputy Director as well as the volunteer board and members of the Association to coordinate NAEC’s programs and member communications. The candidate will:
- Serve as the initial contact for NAEC Members and the public via email and telephone.
- Coordinate NAEC accreditation efforts, including distributing accreditation materials, responding to inquiries from members and applicants, and processing submissions.
- Maintain accurate information and manage NAEC member database.
- Assist in the development and distribution of materials and manage logistics for conference calls, meetings and webinars.
- Manage NAEC’s online communications, including updating and posting documents to the website and creating and distributing e-blasts and other communications to NAEC Members.
- Provide administrative support for NAEC programs, as assigned by the Executive Director or Deputy Director
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role providing program support for an association or membership organization.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and mail-merge capabilities in Word, and Adobe PDF.
- Excellent analytical, proofing and grammar, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with members and colleagues.
- Ability to handle areas of responsibility with only general supervision and guidance.
- Previous experience with an accreditation or certification program preferred.
NAEC offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package which includes: flexible work arrangements, fully-paid health insurance, flexible spending account, and 401K retirement savings plan.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates must email their cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com, with "Programs Manager” in the subject line. No phone inquiries or mailed applications, please.
NAEC does not discriminate based on ethnicity, race, gender, or sexual orientation and encourages all those qualified to apply.