15523 York Road
The Msgr. O’Dwyer Retreat House partners with the Department of Evangelization in the Archdiocese of Baltimore in the exciting mission to make missionary disciples among the youth and young adults of our parishes and schools. The Retreat House offers a beautiful, holy space so they can “come and rest awhile,” enjoy fellowship, pray, and encounter Christ.
We are currently seeking a Director to lead the Retreat House as it carries out this mission. Duties include overseeing the scheduling and booking, group care, and maintenance needs of the House. In this role, the successful candidate is responsible to ensure ongoing strategic planning, sound fiscal management, marketing, and development. He or she will work in collaboration with the Board of Directors and the Department of Evangelization, and will report to the Executive Director of Evangelization.
To be considered ‘best qualified’, you should possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Ministry, Education, Business, Finance, or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in youth and/or young adult ministry
- 3-5 years’ experience in administration, facility oversight, and business operations
- Ability to explain and apply your understanding of the financial impact of business decisions regarding personnel management, inventory control, planning, etc.
- Ability to be a dynamic self-starter, work independently and apply sound judgment to solve complex problems with incomplete and/or ambiguous information and to proactively initiate action steps
To view our benefits, please visit our website: https://www.archbalt.org/human-resources/employee-benefits/
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please visit: http://www.jobs.net/j/JVCJedzV?idpartenaire=10103