The Gaming Partnerships Executive is responsible for using initiative and innovation to seek out opportunities to partner with the video games industry. Your key objective is to secure income to help War Child deliver quality programmes to an increased number of children in conflict zones, while ensuring the organisation has the flexible funding needed to maintain stability and growth. As the fastest growing part of a dynamic industry, gaming has been highlighted as one of War Child’s most important target sectors for innovation and growth. By leading our approach, you will be uniquely placed to deliver a lasting impact on the War Child and the children we serve.
· Responsible for maximising the value War Child receives from current or future gaming partnerships.
· Manage existing and seek new gaming partner relationships.
· Attend gaming events (where possible) to meet new & existing gaming partners.
· Represent the Gaming Partnerships team in Project Groups to maximise the success of cross team projects through collaboration and sharing of skills and experience.
· Responsible for marketing and promoting all gaming activations to maximise audience engagement with support from Digital Communications and the Digital Marketing Manager.
· Use all tools available to ensure compliance including partnership agreements, client record management database as well as GDPR and fundraising regulations.
· Ensure all Gaming Partnerships adhere to our Shared Global Fundraising Policy and where necessary take steps to manage any risk with support from the Head of Gaming Partnerships.
These duties provide a framework for the role and should not be regarded as a definitive list. Other reasonable duties may be required consistent with the grade of the post.
· Knowledgeable in gaming or have worked in the sector. An interest in streaming is advantageous
· Understanding of digital marketing and familiar with gaming platforms & services (e.g. Steam, Twitch, Tiltify, YouTube)
· Able to demonstrate success in achieving financial targets through account management, business development or sales
· An excellent verbal communicator, confident in dealing with people at all levels, externally and internally, with the ability to influence and negotiate
· A confident relationship manager able to take a personal approach to business relationships
· Able to demonstrate success in contributing to projects or team work
· Able to maintain accurate records with the help of a Client Record Management system. Salesforce experience highly desirable.
· Able to demonstrate an understanding of fundraising regulations / compliance and contracts
All candidates for roles based in London are required to have the right to work in the UK.
Please check our JD
Please check our JD