160 Fifth Avenue
Make a direct impact on autism research by facilitating access to data from several large, ongoing autism research studies. In collaboration with project managers and coordinators, perform database queries, prepare analysis and summary reports, and regularly prepare data sets for distribution. Work collaboratively and closely with other data analysts, software engineers and scientists.
- Perform database queries, construct data sets and prepare analysis reports.
- Prepare and maintain documentation
- Perform database quality assessments
- Perform analysis of, and document, business requirements.
- Assist with application testing and training
- Perform any other duties or tasks as assigned or required
- Master's degree in the sciences, mathematics or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience with SQL
- Responsive to multiple concurrent requests
- Ability to prioritize requests
- Efficient use of time
- Attention to detail
- Work to deadlines
- Master's degree or higher in the sciences, mathematics or related field.
- Experience with database design, management and administration.
- Experience with computer scripting and programming
- Experience with human-subjects research and understanding of HIPAA
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Experience with statistical-analysis approaches
- Experience with statistical software in R/Python
THE SIMONS FOUNDATION'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment. The Simons Foundation provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply