Training Coordinator (F/T, Multi-service Nonprofit $42-45,000 w/ benefits)
- Job posted by Project HOME
Details: Commensurate with experience
1415 Fairmount Avenue
Project HOME is a Philadelphia non-profit organization empowering individuals to break the cycle of poverty and homelessness through affordable housing, employment, health care, and education. Our mission is to enable all of us to attain our fullest potential as individuals and as members of the broader society. Join us!
We are currently looking for a full-time Training Coordinator based out of the Human Resources Department for our JBJ Soul Homes location in Philadelphia, PA. The Training Coordinator is responsible for the execution, facilitation, and administration of Project HOME's training and development programming. The Training Coordinator will also perform the administrative, support and coordination activities associated with this programming. This position coordinates pre/post administrative activities and reporting, HRIS administration, record keeping, materials management and inventory.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Work closely with senior leaders and managers in all functions to identify organizational training requirements, priorities, goals and objectives.
- Create organizational and staff training and development plans including specific management, compliance, and professional development modules.
- Support a cross-training and train the trainer approach to ensure operational efficiency through peer knowledge transfer.
- Manage employee training and feedback with recommended programming revisions consistent with staff feedback recommendations.
- Collect, compile and report results of evaluation, attendance and training data.
- Communicate data and reports as needed to senior management and staff.Schedule and coordinate all onsite training – schedule location, date/time, materials, and attendance.
- Prepare and document procedures for employee and senior management who are scheduled for training.
- Oversee quality control of mandatory and optional training including (but not limited to) calendar and tracking process, tracking completion and certification(s).
- Conduct needs assessments as necessary to determine training needs and or performance gaps.
- Research best practices, including approaches, training suppliers and materials as needed – including details, cost comparison, and timelines.
- Manage content development and sourcing, and administration of Project HOME's on-line learning offerings.
- Implement a metric capability to effectively measure, benchmark and monitor training for Project HOME.
- Collect and distribute training mail and shipments; orders supplies for training as needed.Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Two or more years of experience in an administrative support or coordinator role required.
- Expertise in developing, planning, implementing and assessing training and/or development programs.
- Demonstrated experience building strong partnership across organizational lines.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills, demonstrated experience using online collaboration tools and proficiency in the operation of media equipment (e.g. projectors, audio/visual equipment, etc.).
- Proven ability to work efficiently, effectively, and proactively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, environment.
- Ability to clearly follow processes and procedures, and ability to use sound judgment.
- Experience working with HRIS and/or training software management programs.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification.
Project HOME is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of a drug screen and background checks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Project HOME offers a comprehensive benefit package, including paid time off (holiday, vacation, personal, sick time), health benefits (medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts), 401k with employer match, and sabbatical time off program.
Minimum Education Required