Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, and working closely with the Vice President, Practice Improvement and Professional Development (VP, PIPD) the Director of Talent Management will develop and implement non-direct practice learning programs to support talent management initiatives and assist in improving performance across all levels of the organization (entry to executive level).
In collaboration with the department of Practice Improvement and Professional Development, the Director of Talent Management will be responsible for co-designing and implementing a comprehensive learning strategy intended to improve agency retention, performance, culture, and achieve long-term success. This strategy will include maintaining and adapting the agency’s training roadmap as needed to support evolving organizational requirements and to enhance the effectiveness of leaders, individuals, and teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with VP, PIPD, to evaluate, modify and implement a comprehensive performance management system
- Develop and implement strategies to improve JCCA's performance evaluation process.
- Develop and implement processes to leverage existing employee strengths and identify improvement opportunities, utilizing methods such as 360 feedback, mentoring, coaching, training and programs to support development planning.
- Work with VP, PIPD and other agency leaders to strengthen succession planning.
- Learning Management System
- Lead implementation and ongoing oversight of Learning Management System.
- Collaborate with VP, PIPD to assure alignment, coordination and tracking of clinical and non-clinical training.
- Non – Direct Practice Staff Training
- Responsible for managing and overseeing non-direct care training agency wide.
- In conjunction with VP, PIPD, consult with staff at all levels across the organization to understand underlying goals and to identify talent development/skill building solutions that meet the business objectives of JCCA.
- Collaborate with VP, PIPD to monitor and evaluate the training and professional development at JCCA; continuously monitor adjust, modify and strengthen training and professional development to meet the changing needs of our client population and staff.
- Partner with HR Director to develop and implement competency-based hiring practices to inform talent acquisition at JCCA.
- Partner across HR to integrate competencies into the full life-cycle of employees to include recruitment, selection, assessment, development, retention, and engagement
- Drive and execute enhancements to New Hire Orientation program, including onboarding activities, to ensure the achievement of desired staff retention results
- Identify, track and analyze metrics to measure organizational effectiveness solutions for employees; conduct organizational assessments and present data analysis and feedback to senior leadership employees
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development or related field along with
- 7-10 years of talent management experience including Performance Management, LMS Administration and Training Design & Facilitation
- High energy, results and execution-focused work ethic with the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Experience in the administration of talent management/assessment tools
- Overall business acumen, ethical decision making and relationship management skills
- Experience working in a not-for-profit Agency strongly preferred
**Position home office may be located in our Brooklyn, Bronx or Westchester locations - candidate can discuss preference**
JCCA offers a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits package for our employees and their families. Our benefits coverage includes medical insurance, dental insurance, a prescription-drug plan, flexible spending accounts, long-term and short-term disability insurance, life insurance, generous paid time-off, tuition reimbursement and retirement savings options.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume to Yvette Pinkney at firstname.lastname@example.org