205 North Michigan Avenue
- Responsible for overall planning, organizing, and execution of all Information System functions. This includes meeting organizational requirements, support of existing applications, as well as creating new and innovative solutions;
- Manage the operation of membership and dues information database
- Evaluate and monitor the flow of information within all levels of the organization to improve and re-tool existing systems or develop new data pipelines to meet programmatic needs, and troubleshoot any system-wide difficulties or problems with information systems;
- Develop policies to ensure security, performance, consistency and maintainability of all information systems;
- Develop and manage vendor relationships related to data and technology, including requests for proposals, evaluation of bids, contract negotiation, administration of data security agreements;
- Collaborate and make organizational recommendations as to the best possible data and software-based technology solutions to implement while maintaining high levels of data security;
- Lead the Information Systems and Data team;
- Oversee software toolsets which support field, mobilization and organizing initiatives, including ensuring front-line technical support;
- Manage routine data match and hygiene processes, working with commercial vendors as needed;
- Oversee training and support for staff;
- Managing multiple projects to migrate legacy applications and data systems to an upgraded hosting environment and/or Cloud services using current technology stacks and solutions.
- Experience in information systems, and experience giving management strategic advice, system implementation and building information infrastructure;
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2012 & 2016, Windows 10 and Windows XP;
- Experience with Microsoft Office, MS Office 365 Cloud Services, One Drive and SharePoint services
- Experience with IBM iSeries;
Experience managing technology migration/upgrade projects
- Demonstrated project management skills; ability to manage complex projects, prioritize and multi-task;
- Excellent technical skills as well as experience in networking, management and understanding of complex relational databases, and data management knowledge;
- Effective communication skills as well as an ability to discuss systems issues with people that may not be technology-based individuals;
- Familiarity with current trends and developments in contact management relationship software, mobile technologies, data analysis, security and user restrictions in a membership management context;
- Must have the ability to relate to and work with diverse groups of people; ability to work independently within the context of a plan;
- Experience working in the labor movement, for advocacy groups, or political campaigns a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Margaret Walker at email@example.com.