4605 Lankershim Boulevard
For more than 10 years, The Soldiers Project (TSP) has provided high-quality, free, confidential mental health counseling to post 9/11 Veterans and their loved ones. The Soldiers Project has 9 chapters in 6 states including: California, Washington, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York and Texas. TSP’s clinical services are provided to all branches of the military and regardless of discharge status.
Our core clinical program, “Healing the Hidden Wounds of War”, connects clients directly with licensed mental health professionals in private practice who provide their services pro bono. Recently, the program has implemented the addition of clinical post graduate interns/trainees who also provide direct mental health services within strategic community partners across Los Angeles County.
The Intake Coordinator & Clinical Supervisor will report directly to the Clinical Director and work in partnership with the National Staff to provide clinical direction and oversight to TSP’s clinical interns and support continued program expansion and rollout. This is a new position that will play a significant role in the extension of TSP’s clinical reach throughout Southern California and nationwide.
Key Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
· Oversight of all aspects of client Intake, including supervision of Intake Specialists, call tracking and reporting, identification of community resources for callers not meeting TSP criteria, and continued refinement of the intake policies and procedures to ensure timely and efficient matching of prospective clients with volunteer therapists
· Supervision of TSP post-graduate/pre-licensure interns in Los Angeles County, in accordance with applicable Board regulations
· Collaboration with the Clinical Director in the Development of the intern Policies and Procedures (P&P) and training curriculum
· Follow-up with established community clinical training partners in creating a training and outcomes measurement plan
· Monitoring of progress on annual goals and accomplishments related to Intake, Training, and Community Clinical Partnerships
· A combination of in-office and remote work expected throughout Los Angeles County.
· Earned Master’s Degree in Social Work.
· Licensed with the CA Board of Behavioral Sciences.
· Five (5) years’ experience working in a clinical setting and at least (3) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
· Experience with military population, trauma/PTSD, TBI, SMT or other
· Experience with electronic health records and the use of outcomes measures
The Soldiers Project offers a competitive salary based on the candidate’s experience and accomplishments. TSP also offers excellent benefits to employees, which can include: health, dental and life insurance; disability and retirement plans for those who qualify.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter, professional resume, names and contact information of three professional references and personal statement (less than a page) about your interest in helping military veterans and family members to Erin Dornan-Luizzo at email@example.com with the subject, "Intake Coordinator".