Details: $35-$45K depending on experience.
31 Mamaroneck Avenue
ArtsWestchester seeks a collaborative General Manager to assist the Director of Administration with day-to-day operations in our nine-story historic bank building in downtown White Plains. The position is full-time, 40 hours/wk, with some evenings and weekends required.
Successful candidate will assist with:
- Tenant relations, including leases, rent payments, renewals, vacancies, repair requests
- Vendor relations, including site visits for HVAC, exterminator, fire inspections, utilities; service contracts; inspections and maintenance
- Emergency systems
- Capital improvements
- College degree; recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Experience/education in arts management, project management, non-profit management, and/or facilities management
- Good interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills including demonstrating the ability to collaborate with others.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office. Quickbooks experience a plus (will train)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Valid Driver’s license with good driving record.
- White Plains resident a plus.
Hours: Standard hours are 9am-5pm. Must be flexible for occasional schedule adjustments for vendor and tenant relations, special events, etc.
Ideal candidates are collaborative problem-solvers who are eager to help implement new systems and procedures in order to enhance the efficiency of the day-to-day operations.
Salary: $35-$45K depending on experience. ArtsWestchester offers a competitive benefits package.
Please send resume and cover letter to Jen Soloway, Director of Administration, at email@example.com with “GENERAL MANAGER” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
ArtsWestchester offers a competitive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required