Per Diem, On-Call and Full-Time Clinicians-Southeast Emergency Services Teams
- Job posted by Bay Cove Human Services, Inc
Hyannis or Fall River, MA
Bay Cove Human Services, Inc., a leading Massachusetts human services organization seeks Per Diem, On-Call and Full-time Clinicians to join us in our mission to provide high-quality services to those who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, mental illness and drug and alcohol dependency.
The Per Diem, On-Call and Full-time Clinicians are mission driven, with exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills who will work with our Southeast Emergency Services Team servicing either Cape Cod and the Islands or our Fall River and surrounding area locations. The Clinician works as part of a Mobile Urgent Care Team who will assess and coordinate stabilization services for adults and children who are experiencing a psychiatric emergency. Services will be delivered at the ER or residential facility setting.
We are looking for someone who strives to:
Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring. You will:
- Assess the situation- The Clinician assesses each person’s needs for services and develops a treatment plan that best ensures safety and effective resolution of the crisis at that point in time and until community services can be accessed.
- Build and maintain relationships - Works with community based health, behavioral health and social services that can deliver urgently needed services to the client. Facilitates the person’s admission to acute treatment services as needed.
- Ensure client’s safety - Effectively works with clients their family members, police, community partners, and the Emergency Services Team in a professional, hopeful, and respectful manner to ensure the client’s safety.
What you will need to bring:
- Track Record - At least three years experience working in a mental health setting; demonstrated experience observing people in crisis, noting symptoms and nonverbal behaviors.
- Licensure - Master’s level clinician licensed highly preferred for Cape Cod positions; LICSW or LMHC required for Fall River opportunities; Current MA Driver’s License and use of reliable personal vehicle for work-related travel.
- Communication skills - Demonstrated experience with related administrative functions.
- Language skills - Bilingual capacity a plus.
- Conflict and mediation skills - Demonstrated experience in handling difficult situations so they become more positive and productive.
- Computer skills - Excellent computer and typing skills; working cell phone required.
- Ability to work collaboratively- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a culturally diverse population of members, staff, providers and community partners.
Keywords: healthcare, human services, mental health, psychiatric disabilities, substance abuse, addiction, detox, detoxification, therapy, recovery, culturally diverse population, crisis management, psychiatric assessment, treatment plan, LICSW, LMHC, Fall River, Clinician, Hyannis, Cape Cod.
To apply go to email@example.com
Level of Language Proficiency
Highly proficient in reading, writing, speaking Spanish preferred.
Minimum Education Required