5420 LBJ Freeway, Suite 410
The India Health Project Coordinator is a Dallas-based position for coordination and assistance with the oversight of projects within one or more focus areas in India.
Daily responsibilities will include monitoring and evaluation of current grants sites and goals, providing technical support to the foundation , and the administrative duties.
Grant coordinators will also collaborate with Sr. Grants Manager to strategically plan and execute the scaling of our Health program. This may include, but is not limited to, developing strategies for the expansion of current India projects, monitoring progress and outcomes, creating status reports, tracking utilization of grant funds, communicating with grantees and staff supported by JDF grant funds, and administrative duties as assigned.
This individual will be expected to produce regular presentations with areas for expansion, facilitate new and existing relationships, and write reports detailing the impact measured at grant sites.
In addition, the project coordinator will play a role in planning and organizing meetings in the Dallas office and in India for our grantees.
- 2+ years nonprofit experience in healthcare, public health or life science in an international health care setting
- Excellent academic track record and at least Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Preferably Master’s in Public Health
Desired Background/Skill Set:
- Previous experience living or traveling within South Asia or developing countries
- Knowledge of at least 1 Indian languages is preferable
- Interest or prior experience within the Foundation’s field of work
- Data analysis knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with budgeting and accounting preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to making a difference in the lives of others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-starter and ability to anticipate tasks before explicitly given
- Openness to changing responsibilities depending on the stage of each project
Benefits package includes Medical and Dental, 401K, Life and Disability Insurance.
Level of Language Proficiency
English , Indian Languages ( Hindi)
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Submit a resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing why you are interested in the position, your relevant experience or background and why you believe this makes you suited for the position, and what you will offer to the Foundation.