505 East 75th Street
Lycée Français de New York, a French-American school with a strong English program, has an opening for an secondary English teacher for 2018-2019. We are looking for a teacher who:
· is interested in working in a bilingual French/English setting
· has experience teaching English in grades 6-12 – AP English experience preferred
· has a BA and MA in English
· has strong writing and speaking skills
· is innovative and technology-savvy
· enjoys collaborating on curriculum and project-based learning
· is adaptable, flexible, and willing to teach several different grades
· has some proficiency in French and is willing to learn more
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send a cover letter and current resume detailing their interest in the position and specific evidence of their qualifications to:
Apply here. No phone calls please.
LFNY is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse staff and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. The School can hire only those individuals who are lawfully authorized to work in the United States as of the date employment is to begin.
Lycée provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.
Deadline to apply April 2, 2018