Details: £30,375 - £39,380 depending on experience
John Smith Drive
Oxfam is a global movement of people who won’t live with the injustice of poverty. Together we save and rebuild lives in disasters. We help people build better lives for themselves. We speak out on the big issues that keep people poor, like inequality, discrimination against women and climate change. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can live without poverty.
Creative & Content is Oxfam’s inhouse team of copywriters, designers, filmmakers, photographers, production experts, story-tellers and creative thinkers. We lead, conceive, commission and produce work across all channels, all in support of Oxfam’s cause of beating poverty for good. We tell the stories that matter most, in the way that will most move people to act, give and shop.
Reporting to the Creative Studio Manager, the Graphic Designer for the Creative and Content Team will be responsible for:
· The production of high quality multi-media formats for social media and other digital channels including motion graphics, editorial design, display advertising and marketing communications
· Creative ideas for the full range of Oxfam’s marketing communications channels, from direct marketing for fundraising to multi-channel brand advertising campaigns.
· Working in partnership with copywriters to generate inspiring, innovative creative and content for printed and digital communications.
· Managing creative projects from brief to production, demonstrating careful client
· management and strong liaison skills.
· Working collaboratively with the wider communications team, from PR to social media.
· Actively participating in, and making a positive contribution to, the work of the Creative & Content Team and the wider Communications Division.
What we are looking for
· An outstanding multi-media designer/content producer. From motion graphics to print, one-off pieces of digital content to integrated campaigns, you’ll have a track record of crafting powerful communications across all channels.
· Industry experience of producing multi-media content for social media and other digital channels and platforms, including motion graphics, editorial design, display advertising and marketing communications
· Understanding of designing for print and delivering print-ready artwork
· Demonstrable ability to produce outstanding creative ideas in response to briefs.
· Good communication skills, with the ability to work in partnership with writers.
· Excellent project management skills, with the ability to see creative projects through to completion from brief to production.
· Innovative and creative approach to problem solving, with an ability to work according to brand guidelines
Location: OXFORD (OXFAM HOUSE)
Salary: £30,375 - £39,380 depending on experience
Region: Content Development & Delivery
Job Family: Communications
Job Type: Open ended
Closing Date: 16 November 2018
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you would like to find out more or apply, then please visit the link below.
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation.