Infant/Toddler Teacher at Hearts Leap Beginnings
- Job posted by International Child Resource Institute (ICRI)
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Hearts Leap Beginnings, Berkeley, California
Schedule: Monday through Friday, mornings and afternoons
Compensation: Starting at $41,600 per year
Hearts Leap Schools are currently accepting resumes for Infant and Toddler teaching positions at our new program, Hearts Leap Beginnings. Hearts Leap provides highly sought-after preschool programs that utilize Emergent Curriculum based on child-directed, Reggio-inspired and developmentally appropriate practices. Our infant-toddler program will incorporate respectful and relationship-based practices that foster young children's innate desire to explore and learn about their world. We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about providing the highest quality of care of infants and toddlers.
As a member of our team, you will:
• Receive exceptional benefits and a competitive salary
• Be supported by a team of educators
• Work in a beautiful Julia Morgan building on College Avenue in Berkeley
The preferred candidate qualities are:
• A positive attitude and enthusiasm for education and learning
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• The ability to promote positive parent/teacher relations
• A commitment to lifelong learning and professional development
The ideal candidate will have:
• Extensive knowledge of Emergent Curriculum and Responsive Care
• A Bachelors or Masters Degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or a related field
• 2+ years of experience working with infants, toddlers, and preschool-aged children
• Infant Toddler Units
• Excellent references
Our team is here to support you learn and grow. We provide all staff with a positive environment that offers excellent benefits, including:
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance.
- Paid time off including paid holidays and vacation/sick days.
- Opportunity to participate in a 403(b) retirement program, with a matching plan.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to Gretchen Stizel at email@example.com. Please visit our website at heartsleap.org to learn more about our programs!