Details: Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
HOPE is seeking a dynamic, energetic professional who is extremely detailed oriented, self-driven, organized, and able to communicate with program team, finance department, and senior management. This position will report to the Government Grants Administrator and help ensure the smooth operation and continued improvement of HOPE’s performance-based federal, state and local government grants.
The Government Grants Assistant will support compliance requirements for government grants:
- Organize electronic and paper participant files.
- Assist in generating invoices and supporting documentation.
- Assist in monitoring and tracking upcoming deadlines and deliverables such as annual, quarterly, and monthly reports as required by funders.
- Contribute enhancements and increased efficiencies to the grants management processes.
- Assist with data entry in online grant databases and on budgets.
- Prepare, analyze and reconcile monthly analysis of grant expenses and spending levels.
- Assist in preparation of budget modifications and preparation for external audits.
- Work with finance to ensure that program expenses are recorded and allocated to the appropriate grant.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with administrative/document management or government grants a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office; willingness to learn how to use Salesforce and FUNDEZ.
HOPE provides benefits, including pre-tax transportation, retirement plan, and time off.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested Candidates: Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Resumes unaccompanied by a cover letter will not be reviewed. No telephone calls, please.