555 Madison Avenue
The Recruitment Manager will manage each step of the hiring process for all employees of Renewal Care Partners, including administrative and direct care staff. By maintaining a healthy talent pipeline that reflects ever-changing needs, the Recruitment Manager will be central to supporting both day-to-day operations and future growth.
The ideal candidate will have the talent and passion for building and supporting great teams.
About Renewal Care
Renewal Care is a rapidly-growing social enterprise that provides holistic healthcare services to older adults and people living with chronic health conditions. Our team includes registered nurses, certified home health aides, companions, care managers, and other professionals. Our mission is to bring renewed well-being and freedom to people giving and receiving long-term care.
- Execute each step of the recruitment process, including resume review, phone screening, on-site interviews, reference & background checks, and employment verification.
- Orchestrate a multi-channel, targeted outreach program that includes print/digital ads, career fairs, job panels, and social media.
- Partner with staffing, care management, and nursing to identify existing and future recruitment needs.
- Ensure that talent pipeline continuously reflects our recruitment needs.
- Manage employee onboarding process.
- Identify and build relationships with referring institutions in the New York City metropolitan area.
- Create and maintain accurate, secure, up-to-date employee files.
- Comply with all local, state, and federal regulations and support HR best practices
- Support employee training and development programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in human resources, management, or human services.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in management, human resources, or recruitment, ideally in a health or human services context.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professionalism, compassion, and integrity.
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
Salary will be commensurate with experience, ranging from $32,500 to $40,000 annually. Renewal Care Partners also offers a competitive benefits program, including health insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) retirement savings program with matching contributions.
We are pleased to offer a flexible schedule and the ability to work from home.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply through our website:
No calls or emails, please.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.