197 Portland Street
The Program Associate, National Programs will be a critical member of the team that manages Interise’s contract with the Small Business Administration for the Emerging Leaders initiative (60 locations across the country). As a member of the Emerging Leaders team s/he will work collaboratively across departments to ensure communication and processes are streamlined and efficiently performed. In addition, s/he will play a key role in relationship management and quality assurance by supporting programmatic updates and data management across the 60 Emerging Leaders locations. As we scale Emerging Leaders network engagement, s/he will assist in the program development of this project.
1. Management of the scheduling process for all 60 locations, and keeping track of all scheduling changes.
2. Coordination with Learning & Development department to ensure SBA curriculum materials are ordered in a timely manner.
3. Monitoring of program applications and posting applicant lists on a weekly or as needed.
4. Responding to to questions and concerns from local project managers in a timely and effective manner.
5. Monitoring and tracking program progress across all locations through general communication updates and scheduled check-in emails and calls.
6. Coordination of monthly Project Manager calls and support planning meetings with HQ
7. Managing graduation site visit logistics.
8. Supporting, marketing, and promoting the program through the creation of participant profiles, creating engaging content for updates to HQ and social media. Monitoring session evaluations and following-up as necessary with any concerns.
9. Supporting Emerging Leaders alumni programming in all 60 locations led by local instructors and Project Managers.
All Interise staff should have demonstrated leadership skills, a passion for urban communities, and effective collaboration skills. Other qualifications include:
● 2-3 years of successful work experience; ideally with experience working in a nonprofit or social enterprise.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
● Demonstrated understanding and commitment to the Interise mission and strategic priorities with a desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with focus on social change.
● Superior attention to detail and organizational skills.
● Experience with project management and reporting a must.
● Experience with a CRM system, ideally Salesforce, and its use in program logistics or willingness to learn is preferred.
● Experience with online communities and/or LMS (learning management system), or willingness to learn is preferred.
● Experience dealing with confidential or sensitive information.
● Strong team orientation and ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people, but also independently.
● Healthy sense of humor, enthusiasm, and appreciation for creativity, fun and diversity in the workplace. High energy, positive, “can-do” attitude with a desire to be an integral member of a learning community.
● Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
● Social media and or experience with Adobe, Photoshop and illustrator is a plus.
Travel: 5% travel throughout the year.
Interise is an entrepreneurial organization. All staff share administrative responsibility for the organization, assume new and emerging responsibilities as the organization evolves, and engage in learning opportunities to share new information and knowledge that can help inform the future of the organization.
Interise offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes health/dental/vision insurance, two weeks paid vacation and ten public holidays, 401K Plan with employer contribution, pre-tax commuter benefits, Flexible Spending Account, and professional development (time and money). Interise observes a paid company holiday during the last week of the year.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position and stating how you heard about this opportunity to Aliesha Porcena at email@example.com. Please include your name (last, first) and Program Associate position in the subject line of your email.