92Y is looking for a Program Manager to join its Center for Arts Learning and Leadership (CALL), a team dedicated to delivering exceptional arts & humanities education to K-12 students and their teachers at public schools across New York City and beyond.
CALL connects school communities with leading artists, writers and thought leaders to help students discover their intellectual and artistic passions, identify resources to pursue those passions and shape the future of their world. Programming takes place both in-person—through multi-week, curriculum-based residencies at our partner schools—and through live performance, exhibitions, talks and readings at our historic cultural center. Through our flagship program—the Young Leaders Series—CALL has developed a digital-track education offering to expand upon 92Y’s mission of connecting students with limited exposure to arts education with exceptional artists and thinkers, and we are now reaching beyond our building’s walls and city limits to take our mission to schools both near and far.
We’re seeking candidates who are passionate about the arts & humanities and want to help foster the next generation of leaders in the cultural space and beyond. If this sounds like you, apply to take the first step in joining 92Y’s incredible CALL team!
· Required minimum: Bachelor’s Degree and three years of experience working in an arts administration and/or educational setting.
· Preferred educational requirements: Bachelor’s Degree and five years of experience working in an arts administration and/or educational setting
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, & SKILLS DESIRED
· Passionate about the arts and creating warm, nurturing, and inclusive learning environments
· Familiarity with a range of art forms, including contemporary literature, music, and dance
· Experience in curriculum design and pedagogical frameworks that support inquiry-based learning and foster conceptual thinking skills
· Understanding of and familiarity with NYC Department of Education and its internal systems
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with diplomacy and clarity
· Strong interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to build and manage relationships with program stakeholders
· Strong time management and prioritization skills
· Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
· Highly organized with attention to detail and strong record-keeping ability
· Skill in using a variety of software applications, including Google Drive, Google Classroom, Microsoft Suite, and Zoom. Experience utilizing Tessitura
· 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with a 1-hour unpaid lunch break.
· Flexibility is required to attend various programs and events.
92Y is looking for a Program Manager to join its Center for Arts Learning and Leadership (CALL), a team dedicated to delivering exceptional arts & humanities education to K-12 students and their teachers at public schools across New…
Please submit a resume and cover letter through our careers page on our website or the application link below. https://www.92Y.org