Habitat for Humanity East Bay/Silicon Valley is seeking a part-time Development Data Coordinator. The Development Data Coordinator (DDC) will assist Habitat for Humanity East Bay/Silicon Valley’s (HEBSV) individual giving programs and be responsible for constituent information management and gift processing. The DC will ensure accurate recordkeeping in HEBSV’s Raiser’s Edge donor database.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Enter and code all donations (mail, web, event, in-kind, vehicle, etc.) and generate thank you letters. Ensure that donors are acknowledged in a timely and consistent manner.
• Record volunteer contact information and hours.
• Collaborate with data entry volunteers in Oakland and Milpitas offices to complete weekly gift batches and volunteer time sheets.
• Process requests to remove contact information from mailing lists etc.
• Work with other department peers to ensure accurate record keeping of corporate, faith, foundation, and youth accounts.
• Conduct periodic reconciliations with the Finance department to ensure accurate record keeping between both departments.
• Assist DSM in implementing necessary global changes and imports to the database.
• Respond to donor inquiries concerning tax receipts.
• Ensure new donors receive welcome informational e-mail/letter.
• Familiarity with Raisers Edge Gift Processing preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills with a meticulous attention to detail.
• High‐level computer literacy skills. Experience with a donor database a must.
• Strong team player who also works well independently.
• Must be available and willing to work December 27-29 and January 3-5.
Competitive pay, generous pro-rated leave time
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested applicants must submit both a cover letter and resume to be considered.