Full Time Temporary
44325 Woodridge Parkway
Postdoctoral research associate opportunity for doctoral graduates seeking experience conducting original research in an educational foundation.
This position provides an individual with the opportunity to:
- Strengthen data analysis and research skills
- Work with an experienced education researcher
- Contribute to the growth of an innovative educational foundation
- Build analytic data sets
- Conduct statistical analyses of internal data
- Conduct statistical analyses of nationally available data
- Write research reports
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Skilled in SAS programming or other data analysis software (SPSS, STATA)
- Trained in quantitative research methods
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in creating visual displays of data (charts, graphs)
- Content knowledge of K-12 or higher education preferred but not required
- Graduate degree, doctorate preferred
- Some graduate level training in statistics and research methodology
- Access to personal transportation/housing
Employment duration: Start date September 1, 2018; End date May 31, 2019 (with option to renew for 2nd year)
Desired hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Office location: The Foundation is located in Loudoun County, VA, approximately 30 miles northwest of Washington, DC.
Transportation: Due to our location, mass transit options are greatly limited. Personal transportation is necessary.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume as attachments via email to Dr. Jennifer Glynn at 01_Unpr.firstname.lastname@example.org. E-Verify Employer. No phone calls please.