Details: Based on experience
522 S. Main St.
In close partnership with the Director of Human Resources, the HR Generalist/Business Partner is responsible for managing an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes a high level of engagement, quality, continuous improvement, employee retention and development, and high performance. The HR Generalist delivers in the following functional areas: recruiting and staffing; benefits administration, employee onboarding and development.
Duties and Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
Recruiting & Staffing:
- Build and maintain relationships with leaders internally and externally for networking and referrals.
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment process for all open positions assigned.
- Coordinate the candidate and hiring manager feedback process.
- Provide weekly status report regarding filled, pending, in-process, and posted requisitions.
- Anticipate and communicate hiring roadblocks in advance and proactively remove obstacles.
- Train hiring managers on best practices for talent acquisition, interviewing and candidate assessment.
- Manage and facilitate staff onboarding with key stakeholders and expand scope and quality of current process.
- Oversee new hire life cycle; new hire packets, background checks, ensure compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification.
- Work closely with Training Coordinator to build out onboarding throughout the organization.
- Research, analyze, evaluate, and administer corporate benefit plans and programs.
- Oversee development, updates and distribution of benefits communications.
- Serves as one of the primary open enrollment project team members and new employee benefits orientation meetings.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements, including FMLA, CFRA, PDL, ADA
- Create lasting professional relationships with employees of all levels and aspects of the company, cultivating mutual trust and respect, through focus groups, employee surveys, new hire check-ins, and exit interviews.
- Provide a high level of customer service by responding to daily inquiries relating to company policies, programs and procedures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement regular enhancements to engagement programs as part of continuous improvement efforts.
- Ethical Practice
- Cultural Awareness
- HR Expertise
- Relationship Management
- Benefits Administration
- Recruiting and Talent Management
- LOA Expertise
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in HR, Recruiting, Benefits or similar roles.
- College Degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency with general office software (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook).
- Understanding of state and federal laws. EEO, ADA, FMLA, ERISA, DOL, OSHA.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional, personable, high energy and customer service-oriented.
- Ability to be flexible, meet deadlines, establish priorities, and work independently with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated proficiency in handling confidential matters and external and internal inquiries with the highest degree of discretion and diplomacy.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals with competing priorities.
- Committed to daily attendance and punctuality.
- Adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Possess a deep commitment to social services and Chrysalis’s organizational mission.
This is an exciting position in a fast-paced organization. We offer a highly competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Parking/Transit Accounts, paid time off, paid holidays, and more.
Chrysalis encourages employment applications from people who are representative of the culturally and ethnically diverse communities Chrysalis serves. Chrysalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls or drop-ins regarding this position please. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply online on our Career page: