9159 Brookville Road
The movement to end poverty is growing, and A Wider Circle is seeking hardy and dedicated individuals who can receive furniture and household item donations, restock the showroom, and manage space in our warehouse. This is a very physical position whose primary requirement is lifting and moving furniture and household items throughout the day. The Neighbor-to-Neighbor team also serves as the liaison between the organization and all those seeking to help the cause.
This position can be full- or part- time. Full time would be one weekend day and three weekdays, 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Part-time can be weekends or a combination of weekend day and 2-3 weekdays.
- Receive donations at our Center for Community Service, unloading vehicles
- Assist in sorting and organizing our donations, and cleaning areas of our 38,000 square-foot property
- Assist in aspects of daily operations, including, but not limited to, managing the parking lot, greeting donors and clients, and loading and unloading trucks as they arrive
- Load clients’ vehicles with furniture items with care and attention to safety
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Capable of lifting 100 pounds
- Actively be on your feet 9-10 hours a day
- Excellent communication and customer service skills and ability to speak well to donors and clients about our work and our mission
- Commitment and passion to join the movement to end poverty
A Wider Circle offers health insurance, retirement, voluntary benefits, and more for full-time employees.
Minimum Education Required