253 W. 35th Street - 14th fl
Are you interested in working for a company that supports people with autism and their families? Are you an experienced recruiter in non-profits? QSAC is looking for a recruiter to support its programs in NYC and Long Island. Position is based in midtown Manhattan with travel to Queens and Long Island when needed.
- Ensuring that hiring needs are being met agency-wide for all position vacancies through ongoing recruitment and applicant processing.
- Support and supervise recruitment team
- Managing integration of on boarding process between recruitment team and other relevant departments and HR staff.
- Attending various Career Fairs
- Liaison with hiring managers of all departments
- Travel throughout NYC and Long Island
- Able to handle fast paced environment
Candidates should have experience in recruitment and managing a recruitment team.
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with minimal full time employee cost as low as $1.00 per paycheck
- Group Life Insurance and Long Term Disability (QSAC pays majority of the cost)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Opportunities for career advancement
Minimum Education Required