1 Washington St
Framework is a startup social enterprise built on a simple idea: every homebuyer should
educate themselves about the mortgage process and the responsibilities of homeownership,
and then keep learning so they can protect their investment. We’re dedicated to helping our
customers make decisions with confidence throughout the homeownership journey.
As we leverage the power of technology and data to strengthen communities one homeowner at
a time, the individual contributions of our tight-knit team play a vital, daily role in shaping our
products and services. Creative thinking, collaboration, and problem solving are at the core of
the Framework culture, and we’re seeking team members with drive and creativity to add to the
The Senior Application Analyst will be a member of the Operations and Information Systems
(IS) team and will work on mid- to large-size IS projects and initiatives. The Analyst will execute
on IS projects in collaboration with marketing, partnership, analytics, R&D, customer support,
and product teams, and with direction from the Vice President, Operations and IS. This is a
position with great opportunity for professional development and growth.
We are looking for a creative problem solver who is passionate about leveraging technology in
support of greater operational efficiency for the entire company. The ideal candidate is
analytical, empathetic, and customer centric, and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
The Analyst will report to the Vice President, Operations and IS, and the position is located in
What you’ll do
· Assists VP of Operations/IS to implement and enhance our enterprise systems by gathering business requirements, developing workable implementation plans, communicating changes effectively, encouraging adoption, and supporting the team
· Works closely with helpdesk support staff, network/server admin, and other service providers to manage and triage internal stakeholder IS requests, respond promptly to stakeholders’ needs, and gather feedback to improve service
· Proactively manage, maintain, and monitor all systems integrations
· Collaborate with project managers to develop cohesive project strategies, including the development of project plans to ensure all phases of development, testing, and deployment are successfully executed
· Communicate effectively to various stakeholders with workflow diagrams, functional requirements, and user stories as needed
· Pursue training and professional development opportunities, strive to continuously build knowledge and skills, stay on top of new technology trends, and share expertise with others
· Perform quality assurance review of specifications for internal stakeholders and work performed by vendors
· Lead the change management team and develop communication plans
· Prepare and update documentation for new and existing systems
What you’ll bring
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Minimum of 3–5 years working with enterprise level applications. For example: Content
· Management System (CMS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer
· Relationship Management (CRM), Customer Service Platform, Business Intelligence (BI), etc.
· Experience working with Salesforce.com, Marketing Cloud, Power BI, and Zendesk highly desirable
· Proficiency working with programming languages like Java, C++, PHP Etc. Experience with Apex, VisualForce is highly desirable. Salesforce Developer Certification is a plus.
· Significant project management experience and demonstrated expertise in translating information and business needs of multiple departments/business units into technical solutions to business challenges and system requirements
· Significant experience working on IT projects both large and small
· Fluency in full systems development life cycle, strategic information planning, business process reengineering, and change management
· A passion for coding, problem solving, and solving business challenges
· Experience developing applications with focus in automation and integration
· Experience working with diverse internal or external stakeholder groups
· A proven track record of managing multiple initiatives/projects concurrently
· Enthusiasm for a constantly changing, somewhat unpredictable, fast-paced environment
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Framework is headquartered in downtown Boston, with offices in Portland, OR and Saint Paul,
MN. If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and a brief letter
explaining why you’re a great fit to email@example.com with “Senior
Application Analyst” as the subject line.