About Global Citizen
Our mission is to build a movement of 100MM Global Citizens whose actions will help achieve our vision of a world without extreme poverty by 2030.
Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. On our platform, Global Citizens learn about the systemic causes of extreme poverty, take action on those issues, and earn rewards for their actions — as part of a global community committed to lasting change.
So far, more than 13 million actions have been taken by Global Citizens, leading to $35 billion commitments being made by world leaders, which are set to affect 1.7 billion lives by 2030.
GC seeks an exceptionally organized and personable individual with a proven track record of relationship management and project management to join the team as a Senior Manager, Global Partnerships. The candidate will have experience working in an agency environment delivering complex projects and partnerships with large corporate brands.
The primary role is to lead major accounts at Global Citizen, co-developing strategies, and to organize the delivery strategy and execution of the partnership internally. S/he will build comprehensive and clear delivery plans to ensure first class partnership delivery. S/he will always look for opportunities to improve the experience of the partner and encourage longer term partnerships. The successful candidate will have demonstrated account management success and high-level organizational skills to manage complex projects.
While the exact responsibilities may vary from time to time, the main duties can be summarized as follows:
1. Partner Management
- Lead relationship management of a portfolio of corporate and strategic partners
- Manage and execute each partnership project or campaign
- Oversee the delivery of each element of the partnership and communicate clearly
- back to the client progress and impact
- Create project plans, milestones and timelines
- Lead internal communication of each partnership and ensure every department is aware of deliverables and impact
2. Campaign creation
- Support the development of ideas, campaigns and proposals for new and existing partners
- Work closely with the internal team to pivot to new strategies when necessary
- Manage an assistant to the team and from time to time, interns
- Provide regular reports to the client and major impact reports at the end of each partnership
- Provide regular updates and reports to the Senior Director, Global Partnerships
- Ensure expense budgets are on track
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Support the Business Development/Sales teams to upsell current partnerships
- Lead renegotiations and ensure each single year partnerships becomes a multi year partner with Global Citizen
Education and Experience
Partnership management positions require a bachelor’s degree and a minimum 5 years of
relationship management experience. Experience within an agency setting an asset.
Other Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to network, persuade, prospect, and speak publicly in a compelling way
- Strong research and writing skills
- Extremely well organized with an understanding of management tools
- Demonstrate a professional manner
- Knowledge of CRM, Google suite, and Microsoft suite
- Maintain a commitment to eradicating extreme poverty by 2030
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply here with a resume and cover letter.