Details: Commensurate with experience
Corporate Office, 2nd Floor
This is a critically important role. In order to be successful in this position, you will be a highly resourceful individual with strong time management skills, emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and an effective organizer.
Essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Types correspondence, reports, files, photocopies, faxes, scheduled appointments, prepares check requests, petty cash, purchase orders, dietary requests, and transcribes minutes from meetings as necessary
- Organize payroll timesheets for staff reporting to the designated Executive
- Maintains confidential records, as well as maintaining the confidentiality of the material in the office
- Schedules and confirms appointments and arrangements for conferences including travel and hotel accommodations
- Performs other selected duties relevant to the smooth support of administrative operations as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in business, journalism, social sciences or related field
- 3-5 years of experience supporting a senior level staff (preferably in a healthcare setting)
- Must be proficient in using MS Office products
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex tasks accurately and within the assigned time period
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal direction, perform detailed assignments, and accurately compile information
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Minimum Education Required