Details: 132 W 124th St.
421 West 145th Street
The Neighborhood Charter School of Harlem was founded in 2012 by an accomplished Board of Trustees and leadership team who has been in place since the inception of the school. NCSH is one of the highest performing independent charter schools in New York State and was just granted another charter to replicate. In July 2017, The Board of Trustees approved the founding of a small support Network, which is headed by the Executive Director.
The NCSH Data Manager will work for the Network Team and report the academic progress of all classrooms - specifically ELA, Math and Science - to the Executive Director, Curricular Teams, Principal, Assistant Principals and Board of Trustees.
The Data Manager will communicate weekly quiz data, Interim Assessment data, reading levels and State Exam data with all appropriate stakeholders and provide regular reports to the academic leadership. They will also ensure that all instructional staff members are informed on the academic strengths and performance gaps of their classes. The Data Manager will create metrics to track both the growth and progress of each student using computer-based software.
The Data Manager will work with the NCSH Curricular Team to assist with creating critical paths and protocols for testing. The Data Manager will report to the executive director of the school.
- Data Collection:
- Develop new data collection protocols to be implemented across NCSH.
- Create universal protocol for entering weekly quiz data.
- Use weekly quiz data to track academic achievement across Common Core standards.
- Ensure fidelity and compliance to data collection protocols across classrooms.
- Train staff on proper data collection protocols.
- Data Analysis:
- Track NCSH subgroups and prepare reports on their growth for Executive Director, Principal, and Curriculum team.
- Create platform for all staff at school to see data progress across classrooms.
- Assist curricular team in planning for data days.
- Prepare monthly dashboards for instructional leadership, identifying trends in classroom data.
- Data Reporting:
- Prepare weekly data reports for the Executive Director and his team
- Present data dashboards at select board meetings per year with the NCSH principal.
Generous Salary, bonus and benefits package.
Minimum Education Required