6464 Sunset Blvd.
Responsible for providing accounting and reporting support to accounting team and other managers within YPI headquarters. Creates, maintains, and supports accounting and payroll system Business Intelligence reporting. Ensures accounting files are complete and maintained as needed, handles accounts payable duties, and assists accounting personnel as needed.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the finance team.
- Review check requests for appropriate coding, documentation, and approval prior to entry into the accounting system.
- Verify accuracy of invoices and supporting documentation for Accounts Payable.
- Prioritize invoices according to payment terms to ensure payment is made on time.
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Reconcile cash and credit accounts in a timely manner.
- Research, record, reconcile, and process accounting transactions daily.
- Review and validate data and prepare variety of reporting in multiple databases.
- Assist with creation of custom Business Intelligence reports for various departments.
- Support various departments with data and reporting analysis.
6464 Sunset Blvd., Suite 650
Hollywood, California 90028
Visit us at: www.ypiusa.org
View additional YPI career opportunities at: https://careers-ypiusa.icims.com
YPI’s mission is to create opportunities for low-income families and communities through technology, education and training services.
YPI is an equal opportunity employer
Benefits or Incentives:
- Agency sponsored medical, dental, and vision coverage with percentage of paid premium for employee. Eligible dependents can also obtain coverage at an additional cost to the employee.
- Employer paid life insurance.
- Employer paid Employee Assistant Program.
- Option to participate in AFLAC.
- 401K retirement plan with up to 4% deferral matching profit sharing on contributions for all eligible employees.
- Thirteen annually paid holidays.
- Paid vacation and sick time off.
- Agency-issued laptop and case.
- Option to have company-issued cell phone or agency will pay monthly allowance to use your own phone for YPI business for eligible positions.
- Reimbursement of all mileage and travel costs.
- Access to training resources and materials.
- Monthly well-being challenges.
Level of Language Proficiency
- High school diploma or GED, college courses in accounting preferred.
- Non-Profit experience preferred.
- Experience with Fund Accounting or ERP preferred.
- Experience running reports with Cognos Business Intelligence.
- Proficient with a 10-key.
- Must be technologically savvy and comfortable using a paperless document system.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to work in multiple computer databases and possess proficient skills in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Team player, self-starter with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with varied members for staff and competing deadlines.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
A completed application and resume are required for consideration. Click on the link below to apply: