1713 Fortview Road
THN seeks to fill the full-time position of CoC Performance Coordinator. This position supports communities in the Texas Balance of State Continuum of Care (TX BoS CoC). This position will create, track and maintain a performance monitoring system for CoC funded housing programs in the TX BoS CoC. The purposes of monitoring are to assess how well services provided contribute to the TX BoS CoC’s goal of making homelessness rare, brief, and non-recurring, to ensure compliance with relevant regulation, evaluate efficiency of allocated funding, and the capacity of funded projects to improve outcomes for participants. This position works closely with the ESG &SSVF Performance Coordinator and the Systems Change Coordinator to achieve strategic goals in the TX BoS CoC. This position is grant-funded and employment is contingent on the continued receipt of grant funds.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred in public policy, public administration, social work, data analysis, program evaluation or related field. Relevant work experience considered in lieu of graduate degree.
- Experience and management of federal homeless assistance grants, project implementation or equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Knowledge and experience using various software programs to process information and analyze data. Experience and proficiency with HMIS and E-snaps, strongly preferred. Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Excel required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships across community, public and private sectors.
- Strong project management experience and ability to collaborate with others to plan, implement and finish high quality projects.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to train groups, write reports, instruction guides, create training materials, and create and manage complex spreadsheets and reports.
- Ability to communicate and analyze performance data to stakeholders to drive systems change and outcome improvement.
- Passion for social justice issues and desire to work toward the goal of ending homelessness.
- 3-5 years of related experience required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, maintain and regularly track performance monitoring strategies for CoC projects.
- Perform project audits, including onsite and desk reviews.
- Complete and track Performance Improvement, Corrective Action plans and required project reports including APRs.
- Provide technical assistance (TA) and support to all CoC projects
- Provide implementation support to new projects and ongoing support to existing projects to address findings/concerns.
- Identify training needs for projects; arrange for and /or develop training and TA materials for CoC and ESG projects.
- Serve as the lead contact for HUD CPD field reps regarding CoC projects.
- Ensure compliance and fidelity to program requirements and support projects in best practices, such as Housing First, Progressive Engagement and other emerging best practices..
- Assist with and contribute to the CoC Consolidated Application and support the Independent Review Team Process (IRT).
- Implement, develop, and maintain performance targets, reports and analysis for CoC System Performance Measures.
- Work closely with the HMIS/Data team on performance related projects
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be available to travel up to 25 percent of the time.
- Available for nights and weekends during large projects with advanced notice. Unlikely to be more than once per quarter.
- Flexible work schedule and opportunity to distance work with supervisory approval.
Benefits provided include health insurance, dental insurance, and 401K.
Minimum Education Required