1850 W. 21st Street
Ensures individuals with Developmental and Intellectual disabilities receive continuous active treatment in accordance with Individual Support Plans (ISPs). Provide counseling, case management, and structured behavior programming to people with disabilities receiving Residential Services. Responsible for the implementation of rules and regulations as required by licensing entities.
- Ensures the aggressive, consistent implementation of specialized services for program participants.
- Develops and monitors ISPs for program participants, and reassesses such on a bi-annual basis.
- Reviews and revises goals every three months.
- Prepares, revises, documents, and implements integrated service plans for each assigned program participant.
- Reviews service plans on a monthly basis and documents changes as necessary.
- Assesses individual capabilities and integrates appropriate therapeutic services.
- Ensures environmental support and assistive devices are available to promote independence.
- Ensures that all service plans and files are in compliance with state licensing standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to resume @elvalor.net