80 Phoenix Avenue
c/o StayWell Health Center, Inc.
The Greater Waterbury Health Partnership (GWHP) is seeking an Executive Director that is passionate about mobilizing a diverse community around a common agenda that employs evidence-based strategies, ensures shared measurement systems, and guides partners as they pursue mutually reinforcing activities.
Qualifications: Advanced degree or equivalent training in Public Health, education and 4-8 years of experience in increasingly responsible supervisory management positions. May also include community organizing and planning.
Exhibited Relationship Building: Actively connects with GWHP members and with public, private and diverse community stakeholders.
- Diversify funding streams beyond core funders
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations, and corporations
- Create and execute a strategy for an adequate sustenance
Confirmed Success in:
- Organizational development
- Strategic planning
- Consensus building
- People and change management
- Project management
- Data and financial management
Evidenced Leadership through:
- Oversight of recruitment and engagement of partners
- Facilitation of the Greater Waterbury Health Partnership and its committees
- Administration of advice and counsel toward establishing policies and monitoring outcomes
- Contribution of technical assistance to community partner networks, while maintaining momentum
- Supervision of a continuous improvement process
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving:
- Address and overcome complex issues
- Synthesize multiple stakeholders expressed desires
- Guidance toward measurable outcomes
- Build and maintain a positive community image of the Greater Waterbury Health Partnership
- Represents the partnership in its relationships with partners and the community
- Prepares key partnership spokespersons for speaking engagements
Strategic Planning & Organizing:
- Facilitate and prioritize identification of Greater Waterbury Health Partnership vision, mission, goals, and community level outcomes
- Organize efficient and effective implementation and achievement of goals
This position offers a competitive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter indicating your experience and interest in the position.