Position: Technology Administrator
Organization: After-School All-Stars
Reports to: Director of Operations
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Founded in 1992, After-School All-Stars is a national non-profit organization which provides free, daily afterschool programs to nearly 75,000 children in need on over 350 school sites in 19 chapters across the U.S. Our goals for our All Stars are the same we have for our own children: to be healthy and active, to graduate high school and go on to college, to find a job that they love and to give back to their communities. We achieve this by identifying and fueling our students' individual passions, tying their interests to tailored academic support, enrichment and health and fitness programming. After-School All-Stars gives its students a safe-haven during the hours of 3pm-6pm—the time of day when youth violence, drug use and other delinquent behaviors are most likely to occur. By creating caring youth adult relationships and incorporating service learning into all that we do, we help our All-Stars gain the confidence, skills and role models they need to become leaders in their community.
A Unique Opportunity
After-School All-Stars is currently seeking a Technology Administrator to help support the headquarters of a national non-profit. Support will be onsite at the National headquarters and remote support for 10 chapters nation-wide. The Tech Administrator will be a key member of the Operations Team with two years’ experience involved in operating, installing, monitoring, diagnosing and maintaining computer system.
· Office 365 user support in person, by phone and remotely using Skype for Business
· Reviewing, diagnosing and resolving computer hardware and software issues
· Managing and purchasing software licenses.
· Maintaining records of problems and activities, including creating new systems and tools as needed
· Assess new Office 365 features
· Documentation, communication and training on new Office 365 features
· Office 365 Administrator maintenance tasks (creating dis lists, new email accounts and managing permissions)
· New equipment purchase and configuration
· Plan and manage new IT system projects sometimes working with outside vendors
· Keep up to date with company products and technologies
· Manage all technology and equipment vendors
· Maintenance and administration of SharePoint and Intranet
· Office equipment management (printer, tv, conference room computer, phones)
· Manage the implementation of new systems and technology
Who should apply?
The Tech Administrator will embody ASAS’s core values: entrepreneurial, collaborative, transparent, accountable, and proactive. The successful candidate should have a minimum of two years of tech support experience through work or school, preferably in a nonprofit office setting. Undergraduate degree required. Must be A+ certified (COMP TIA).
The starting salary for this position is $20/hour and is commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the individual candidate. This position is full-time, non-exempt. ASAS offers competitive benefits including, but not limited to health, dental, vision, and an employer match for our 403(b) plan.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your
cover letter should be in PDF format and indicate how your experience is in direct alignment with the mission and vision of After-School All-Stars. Please put “Technology Administrator” and your last name in the subject heading.
To learn more about ASAS, please visit our website: