MyPath is a national non-profit headquartered in the Mission District of San Francisco and is focused on paving economic pathways for low-income youth. The MyPath model coaches youth how to save money and build credit, as well as provides training and technical assistance to our Partners in over 17 cities nationwide. Our results and best practices have been published by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, the Journal of Consumer Affairs, and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. This is a fast-paced work environment where problem-solving, communication, focus, attention to detail and strong intellect are needed everyday.
The Manager of Data and Evaluation manages the organization’s data collection, interpretation, and dissemination to internal and external stakeholders. This person works closely with the Senior Strategy Director and Chief Operations Officer to ensure staff are actively engaged in using MyPath’s data collection and evaluation tools, and to develop regular reports and analyses of outcomes. Supervise at least 1 intern annually who supports MyPath’s data collection and research.
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE
Data and Evaluation
- Developing, managing, and implementing program data evaluations, tools, and systems to collect, analyze, and interpret data and engage youth leaders in this design and analysis.
- Support MyPath’s program staff with data collection and analysis tools and information on the status and progress of programs.
- Develop of new ways to track, report, and interpret quantitative and qualitative data and insights.including surveys and survey tools, focus groups and/or other data collection efforts (e.g. zoom events), and the engagement of youth in this design.
- Lead MyPath’s internal data team (Data Driver’s) in collaboration with the Chief of Staff and Chief Technology Officer.
- Manage MyPath’s organizational data collection and evaluation efforts.
- Manage MyPath’s Salesforce Program Management Module through regular collaboration with MyPath’s Technology Analyst and program staff.
- Support all MyPath staff to use Salesforce
Reporting & Dissemination
- Draw upon outcomes data, as well as key findings and insights generated in partnership with staff, to develop field-facing MyPath Case Studies, White Papers and webinars.
- Support the development of external facing documents that support MyPath’s advocacy efforts, as needed.
- Ensure that MyPath’s website reflects the most updated data and insights from our work and impact.
- Support MyPath’s development team with accurate and timely data reports and analysis.
- Conduct research and develop reports and recommendations for new potential program strategies and improvement to organizational program scale priorities (moving pilots to evidence based programs).
- 3-5 years of experience supporting nonprofit social service or youth programs in an evaluation role (especially in program evaluation design, data collection and analysis, and using data to improve program design).
- BA or BS in social science discipline required,or equivalent work experience, advanced study preferred.
- Familiarity with basic social science research methods or program evaluation designs through coursework or work experience required.
- 1-3 years of program coordination and/or delivery experience desired, can include volunteer experience.
- Proficiency with technology including G- Suite (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Shared Drive), project management software, Tableau and/or other data mining tools, and Salesforce preferred.
- Knowledge and experience working with Excel (including using multiple sheets, creating formulas, and data integrity practices) required.
- Experience effectively managing multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as work collaboratively with a diverse team.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills, including strong attention to detail.
- Personal commitment to MyPath’s mission, and a drive to help MyPath use data to achieve long term goals.
Benefits and Compensation
- The salary range for this position is $65,000 - $75,000 annually, depending on experience.
- 100% employer paid health, vision and dental for employees and 50% for children.
- Flexible spending accounts including commuter, health care and dependent benefits.
- 401K with potential for employer contribution.
- Professional development funds available to support staff in advancing career objectives.
To learn more about MyPath, visit us at MyPathUS.org.
MyPath is an equal opportunity employer and we actively work to build a team that reflects the diversity of the communities and young people we serve. People of color, women, and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.