Details: Salary to commensurate with experience
1301 Centre Street
We are seeking a full time Program Manager to work 40 hours per week, in the residential environment serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Interested candidates should have experience working with individuals who have intellectual and developmental disabilities as well as a variety of medical complications. The Program Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the house, ensuring high quality services to individuals, scheduling and supervising all support staff, performing fiduciary overseeing med distribution and administrative duties as required by DDS, DPH and the NWW Committee.
1. Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the NWW Personnel Policies and Procedures and the NWW Policies To Promote Human Dignity.
2. Provide regular documented supervision and feedback to direct service staff ensuring the safety and well-being of all clients.
3. Schedule and approve staffing to provide 24/7 coverage at the home.
4. Be an active member of a management team, participating in agency-wide events, staff meetings and trainings.
5. Ensure that all consumers’ health care and dietary needs are being met and medication administration regulations are consistently applied and complied with.
6. Maintain a thorough knowledge of consumers’ financial resources, including government benefits, housing subsidies and other resources that they may be entitled to.
7. Ensure that all safety programs and policies are communicated to staff and are implemented and practiced consistently, including ensuring all safety plans are accurate and current.
8. Ensure ISP plans are developed and implemented in accordance with NWW and DDS guidelines.
9. Monitor and schedule medical/dental appointments for each person in the home.
10. Participate in agency and Department of Developmental Services training programs and attend all Program Manager meetings.
11. Monitor and ensure proper operation of house, grounds, furnishings and equipment, and physical plant.
12. Take direction from the Program Director and participate in programmatic and personnel evaluations.
13. Maintain all program records according to established guidelines.
14. Maintain financial accounts and budgetary guidelines in conjunction with the NWW Business Office.
Option for health, eye and dental insurance, 3 weeks PTO annually
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume, and cover letter to Executive Director, Brenda Noel