244 San Pedro Street
Asians for Miracle Marrow Matches (A3M) is a community based, non-profit organization affiliated with the National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP) and committed to helping patients in need of a bone marrow transplant. The Administrative Associate position consists of performing administrative duties, managing communications outlets, donor management, volunteer management and event planning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides general administrative support.
- Responsible for revenue administration, depositing checks and generating thank you letters/receipts.
- Design promotional and educational materials using simple messaging and creative graphics.
- Create and edit videos for patient, marrow donor and recruitment campaigns.
- Create content and manages communication outlets: e-newsletter, website and social media outlets.
- Works with Development staff in the planning of fundraising events. Duties include revenue administration, tracking of donors, following up on sponsorship solicitations and overseeing event logistics.
- Manage donor database.
- Assist with marrow donor recruitment efforts, including assisting with recruitment campaigns, creation of promotional and educational materials.
- Manage volunteer pool for marrow donor registration and fundraising events.
- Other tasks as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- B.A. or B.S. Degree (Communications, Marketing, Health, Social Welfare, or related field preferred).
- One (1) year community non-profit experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to make and edit videos.
- Basic design skills and knowledge of graphic design programs such as Canva, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to work and build relationships with people from diverse ethnic, educational, and social backgrounds.
- Ability to re-prioritize tasks and support teams based on frequently changing needs and move forward even when faced with ambiguity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to multi-task, work independently and/or in groups, and advanced organizational skills.
- Valid California Drivers License and current automobile liability insurance.
- Health insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
Level of Language Proficiency
Ability to speak another language other than English a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
E-mail cover letter and resume to Susan Choi at email@example.com