Details: Commensurate with experience
82-10 Queens Blvd
1st Level of Accountability: Treasurer
· Minimum 2 years of bookkeeping experience
· Detail oriented.
· Proficient computer skills in Quickbooks, Word, Excel and the internet.
· Relationally intelligent.
· Administrative gifting.
· Unified and supportive of the church and church leadership.
· Commitment to vision of NLF & Emotional Health.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
The Bookkeeper position is responsible for the organization and recording of the daily financial operations of the church. This includes handling invoices for accounts receivable, recording of all credit card transactions and assisting the financial details of ministry events.
· Enter accounts receivable and church donations.
· Make weekly deposits.
· Enter invoices approved by the treasurer.
· Write and mail checks as needed.
· Record all credit card transactions.
· Oversee accurate filing of financial documents.
· Provide financial support to ministry events as needed.
· Covering Treasurer during vacation season.
· Other special projects as directed by Treasurer.
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Compensation: Competitive hourly wages based on experience.
-Paid vacation time
-HSA contribution (Health Savings Account)
Minimum Education Required