1936 Judson Street
The Administrative Assistant's primary role is to assist the K-8 Program Manager of the Honickman Learning Center and Comcast Technology Labs with the day-to-day administrative and programmatic duties. Duties are to be completed in a timely manner with attention to detail, accuracy and a high level of professionalism. Administrative duties are completed before engaging in programmatic tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop positive relationships with youth and parents.
· Publicize the After School program and distribute applications and information about the program to families; perform outreach at community events, leaflet neighborhood and schools and provide general support to implement the K-8 After School recruitment plan
· Food ordering, prep, servicing, tracking and reporting after school snacks and camp meals.
· Ensure each class Binder meets OST contract requirements. (Sign in sheets, Allergy List, Emergency Contact List, etc.)
· Take daily student count and conducting daily Absentee calls from 4pm and 5:30 pm.
· Ensuring Dismissal & Safety Procedures and Protocols are followed daily.
· Support and help coordinate parent meetings and conducting outreach.
· Assist with arranging and supervising field trips.
· Assist with student transportation, as required.
· Be available for occasional weekend or evening activities.
· Provide coverage at the Receptionist Desk when needed, including handling incoming phone calls, HLC security and interaction with clients/guests.
· Responsibly handle confidential student and staff files.
· Organize and maintain an efficient filing system for student, staff and program records.
· Collect and process new registrations for K-8 ensuring applications are complete and all families provide proof of application to CCIS prior to enrollment.
· Collect fees as a designee of Program Manager, and in that role abide by all expectations as listed in the “Collection of Fees and Events Rents” policy and procedures.
· Maintaining accurate account/record of CCIS eligibility on file and submitting monthly CCIS invoices.
· Assist Program Managers in processing and maintaining all DPW, OST contract and DHS licensing documentation required to be maintained for students, staff and program.
- Submit all required student, staff and program data to PHMC via PCAPS and maintain PHMC database for K-8 and Teens, including K-8 and Teen Program invoicing.
- Accurately input attendance for K-8 into ETO each day. Assist with set up and update of K-8 student records in ETO, including demographics, forms, assessments, and outcomes as needed specific for the K-8 program ETO, including demographics, forms, assessments, and outcomes as needed specific for the K-8 program
· Perform other duties, as requested
· Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum 2 Years after school program/administrative experience
· Ability to work well with a wide variety of people
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, email, internet)
· Database experience (data entry, data management, and creation of reports)
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively
· Ability to adapt to changing work assignments and to function effectively in a high pressure short deadline environment
· Valid driver’s license
Project HOME is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position requires criminal background (child abuse, PA, FBI) and drug screen clearances.
Project HOME offers a comprehensive benefit package, including paid time off (holiday, vacation, personal, sick time), health benefits (medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts), 401k with employer match, and sabbatical time off program.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply