Malaria Consortium is recruiting for HR & Recruitment Advisors to join our team in London, UK.
The post holder is responsible for providing a professional and effective human resource support for managers and staff in a portfolio of countries, and provides advice to country management teams on local staff employment. This post holder is also responsible for reviewing and implementing HR policies & procedures, and for leading on specific HR projects and initiatives such as salary reviews, employee engagement surveys.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in a Human Resources related field
- Intermediate CIPD qualified or above or equivalent
- Experience of providing an HR service to a multi-site operation in the development or humanitarian sectors
- Good working knowledge of current UK employment law
- Strong experience of developing and implementing HR policies, procedures, and projects
- Strong experience of managing and undertaking a high quality high volume recruitment process at a senior level
- Strong experience of providing a broad range of high quality HR policy advice (including disciplinary and grievance) to managers and staff
- Strong experience of dealing with complex employee relations issues in different countries
- Strong experience of developing and communicating HR management information
- Good experience of undertaking and supervising payroll
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience of establishing strong working relationships with colleagues in different positions and cultures
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to managing and prioritising a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience of proactively identifying and addressing issues
* Due to the urgency of this role CVs will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, therefore early application is encouraged.
** All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website for the full job description and to apply.