Tomorrow’s Youth Organization (TYO) is a non-profit organization that works in disadvantaged areas of the Middle East, enabling children, youth and parents to realize their potential as healthy, active and responsible family and community members. With the support of Qatar Fund for Development (QFFD) under the Bokrah Project, TYO is recruiting a highly qualified and motivated Psychosocial Program Manager interested in promoting individual, family, and community well-being at our flagship center in Nablus, Palestine.
The Psychosocial Program Manager (PPM) will work full-time in cooperation with TYO local and international staff. The PPM will be responsible for the development and implementation of TYO’s Family Psycho-Educational Intervention and Economic Support Program and will be responsible for overseeing all psychosocial and mental health activities at the TYO center. Like all TYO staff, the PPM will dedicate energy towards improving the social-emotional well-being of the Nablus community.
- Manage Family Psycho-Educational Intervention and Economic Support Program
- Identify and target vulnerable families in Nablus and offer holistic support for their financial, educational, and physical and mental health needs.
- Collaborate with psychologists to develop a comprehensive treatment plan for each family.
- Monitor the implementation of each family’s comprehensive treatment plan and supervise the intervention being conducted inside homes.
- Lead a team of mental health professionals working with each family.
- Monitor families’ progress and re-evaluate families’ ongoing needs.
- Assist case managers in connecting families with community resources.
- Provide therapy for individuals who are in need.
- Manage TYO’s psychologists, social workers, and other mental health staff
- In cooperation with CD, develop at least one training session per month for teachers and other TYO staff, volunteers and/or interns.
- In cooperation with M&E specialist, develop and support implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems for TYO's psychosocial programs.
- Other tasks as requested by Country Director and as needed by organization
- 5-8 years as a psychologist, family therapist, social worker, or other mental health professional.
- 3-5 years managing psychologists and/or other mental health professionals.
- MA in relevant fields including social work, psychology or mental health
- Experience working with high-needs refugee and displaced populations.
- Commitment to TYO’s mission to provide holistic educational and psychosocial programs.
- Knowledge of the Palestinian social, cultural, and educational context.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluency in Arabic and English.
Minimum Education Required