Details: Salary offered depends on experience of selected candidate
MJHS Foundation is dedicated to supporting MJHS and its affiliated agencies by raising and allocating the funds necessary to ensure the continuation of high-quality health care programs and services to serve the needs of the Greater New York Metropolitan Area.
The primary responsibility of the Fundraising Database Specialist will be to accurately create donor records and process cash, credit/debit card, pledge, online, stock, and in-kind gifts in a timely fashion. The Fundraising Database Specialist is also responsible for generating and reviewing acknowledgment letters, tribute notices and invoices. Additional responsibilities include cleaning and segmenting data for research and managing the return mail process. The Fundraising Database Specialist is an essential member of the development team and will report to the Assistant Director of Development.
- College Degree preferred
- Experience with a fundraising database system desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Enjoys working with data and spreadsheets and pays great attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Functions collaboratively as part of a fast-paced, donor oriented team, and demonstrates a willingness to support the team on all levels to get the job done
- Ability to manage multiple projects and set required priorities to maximize efficiency
- Display an open mind to learn new systems and technology
Affordable medical, dental, vision coverage
Pension plan and a 403(b) retirement
Generous paid time off
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required