175 Varick Street
HITLAB (www.hitlab.org) is an innovation and teaching lab dedicated to improving the quality and accessibility of healthcare worldwide. We help leading organizations ideate, create, and evaluate technology-based solutions to pressing healthcare challenges.
We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Part Time 0365 Consultant to assist with technical support post migration.
- 3+ years 0365 experience.
- Minimal of 2 migrations completed
- Ability to work onsite on an as needed basis.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate for O365
- Experience with deploying Microsoft Intune for mobile devices, Macs and PCs
- Experience with configuring Azure AD Join devices for Windows 10
- Ability to deploy advanced security policies in O365 (DLP, IRM)
WHY WORK AT HITLAB?
HITLAB is an exciting place to work. At the forefront of cutting-edge biomedical and public health innovation, our teams explore complex and interesting problems that require urgent solutions and have high impact on global healthcare access and delivery. Team sizes are small and offer numerous leadership opportunities. Diversity is at the heart of our value system and work process, which makes for a rich learning environment. The nature of our mission ensures that our teams push boundaries of skill and knowledge, so they continue to grow throughout their tenure at HITLAB. Come join our team of people driven by collaboration, impact, and innovation.
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
Subject Line: Part Time 0365 Technical Support
More information on the HITLAB is available at:
Visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hitlab.org
HITLAB is an equal opportunity employer.
Minimum Education Required