Program Associate, Program Development & Quality Management
- Job posted by Women's Prison Association and Home, Inc.
347 East 10th Street
For over 170 years, the Women’s Prison Association (WPA) has worked to create opportunities for change in the lives of current and formerly incarcerated women and their families. WPA provides programs through which women acquire life skills needed to end their involvement in the criminal justice system and to make positive, healthy choices for themselves and their families. We draw strength from our history and vitality from twelve years of consistent growth and expansion.
We are currently recruiting for a Program Associate in WPA's Program Development & Quality Assurance department. The Program Associate assists with the management of WPA’s government contracts, including preparation and submission of program reports, contract renewals, site visit report responses, and required administrative documents. The position supports all of WPA's programs’ performance and quality improvement efforts.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Works with senior staff to monitor programs’ performance against established indicators and helps senior staff with the implementation of improvement strategies.
- Drafts QM/QA reports on a monthly basis
- Maintains the agency’s master files for government contracts and related documents.
- Assists with the preparation and submission of complete and timely program reports to funders.
- Promotes agency-wide collaboration and coordination related to contracts by maintaining an accurate and up-to-date tracking system on contracts status, report submission, and compliance with other administrative requirements (e.g., Vendex, certificates of insurance, etc.)
- Coordinates and participates in site visits and audits conducted by government funders, and assists with the preparation of written responses to any site visit report findings.
- Maintains and updates agency linkage agreements with other service providers.
- Assists with submission of and preparation of new contracts (e.g. signatures and submission)
- Assists with entering/uploading agency/client data, as needed
- Performs other department or agency-related duties or special projects as directed by supervisor.
Qualifications should include (but are not limited to):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and to prioritize multiple tasks appropriately.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and to facilitate the completion of team-based projects.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, commuter benefits, 403b retirement savings plan
Minimum Education Required