Details: Competitive salary commensurate with experience
REACH Beyond Domestic Violence is a growing, innovative, mission-driven organization offering a range of programs and services. We seek to end domestic violence in families, communities and society. REACH has experienced tremendous growth over the past ten years. Our leadership in community building, education and prevention programs and providing trauma-informed services drives our continued growth. With a fresh strategic plan and a budget of $2.5m, the Development team is working with the Board of Directors and staff to further expand and deepen our donor base, and increase fundraising from various sources. A recent move to bigger and better offices – along with the energy of our staff, volunteers and Board of Directors make this an exciting opportunity for a fundraising professional looking to make a difference.
Individual Giving Officer
Everyone at REACH has a positive, entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to social justice. The ideal candidate is energetic, creative, and persuasive as well as strategic, proactive and driven. This position will manage a portfolio of leadership donors and prospects, as well as create and implement successful strategies to retain, attract, and increase donor support. The Individual Giving Officer reports to the Director of Development.
The Individual Giving Officer will:
- Personally manage a gift portfolio of 100+ individual donors, and grow unrestricted gifts for REACH’s Annual Fund.
- Participate in the creation of key fundraising messaging in REACH’s annual appeals and membership programs online as well as in direct mail solicitations.
- Coordinate events with the Director of Development to ensure an exceptional donor experience, with a focus on cultivation and stewardship events.
- Oversee development operations for REACH’s Annual Fund.
- Work with the Director of Development in enhancing donor recognition in all communication strategies.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of donor communications.
- Prepare regular reports on all appeal activities and writing proposals.
- Develop annual budgets for the Annual Fund and other opportunities.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, with flexibility for evening, weekend, and holiday coverage, as needed. A Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of fundraising experience is preferred. We seek a proven front line fundraiser with experience developing a portfolio, and a track record of demonstrated success in major gift fundraising.
Comprehensive benefits package includes health and dental coverage, retirement plan, and generous paid time off.
REACH is committed to advancing the safety, healing, and empowerment of those who experience domestic or relationship violence, through direct services and education while promoting social justice for individuals and families of all backgrounds. Our employment polices reflect our mission.
- 20 Days Paid Vacation Time, 25 Days Paid Vacation Time after 3 years of employment
- 10 Days Paid Sick Time
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Health coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield, dental through Delta Dental and vision through Eye Med.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to Jean Doliber, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.