18 W. Blackwell Street
Rapidly growing community health center is seeking a Director of Behavioral Health to oversee and manage Zufall Health Center’s behavioral health services and programs providing supervision to the behavioral health staff. The Behavioral Health Services Director serves as a resource and subject matter expert to the Chief Medical Officer and other management staff, program directors/coordinators regarding Mental Health services to primary care patients and provides leadership on Zufall’s various integrated behavioral health programs. As an expert in behavioral health, the incumbent assists in the development and implementation of innovative programs around integrated behavioral health services, SUD and OUD services and other evidenced-based mental health services within a primary care practice. Most importantly, incumbent supports the mission and the vision of Zufall Health Center.
- Master’s Degree or higher in social work, psychology, psychiatric nursing or related field.
- Training and experience in multiple areas of mental health and substance use disorders.
- LCSW and CADC strongly preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience in clinical practice and a minimum of three years’ experience managing mental health or health care departments within an organization with supervision of staff.
- Experience in delivery integrated behavioral health care preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Ability to work in a professional, confidential, and collaborative capacity as a strategic partner to other management staff and supervisors to achieve positive outcomes.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, exercise independent /decisions. Knowledge of state and federal confidentiality, contract management and program administration regulations.
- Knowledge of available community resources/organizations related to mental health services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with computer systems, software, Microsoft office suite, EMR a plus.
Minimum Education Required