MHP Salud is currently seeking a Marketing and Community Manager. This position will work with MHP Salud’s Marketing Department staff to support key Marketing Department tasks and on-going activities. This position requires excellent organizational skills as well as a high level of comfort with technology and working with online systems, as well as proficiency in Adobe Photoshop or industry equivalent. Additionally, candidates should be detail-oriented and have experience working within Wordpress or a similar Content Management System. A full job description is available on our website. Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Create templates in design software that align with the organizational theme for brochures, door hangers, resource materials, ect.
- Collaborate with key staff to develop and implement content creation plan for the organization’s website and social media channels.
- Design and implement email campaigns that align with the Marketing Department’s desired goals.
- Day to day maintenance of the organization’s website, which includes posting open positions, resources, and adding staff pictures.
- Assist the Director of Marketing to develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan for the organization, which includes the organizational website, blog, social media, printed materials, and more. This plan addresses short and long-term goals with solid measures to track progress.
This is a full-time salaried position. A bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field is required, with at least two years experience in the job duties delineated.
Position Location: Pasco, WA; Ypsilanti, MI; Tampa/Orlando, FL; Weslaco, TX Salary Range: $50,000 $55,000
MHP Salud is a national non-profit agency that implements Community Health Worker programs, as well as provides support services to other agencies who wish to start-up or strengthen their Community Health Worker programs.
MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future. As you join us in our work as a full time regular employee, the following benefits begin on your first day of employment:
- For health care, we pay 100% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee+1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employees dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children, and we carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 403 (B) retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5% of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their 4th and 8th year).
Level of Language Proficiency
English, bilingual (Spanish) preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To review the full job description and details, please visit MHP Salud’s website at mhpsalud.org.
Applications can be completed online at mhpsalud.org and should include the following components:
1. Completed MHP Salud Job Application from website: http://mhpsalud.org/get-involved/job-postings/
2. Current resume
3. Two writing samples that illustrate the applicant’s ability to draft marketing material.
Names and contact information for three work references will be required for candidates invited to final in person interviews, and official transcripts will be required before hire.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS or automated resume only applications will not be considered.